One Button Studio
Video production made easy.
One Button Studio is a Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) resource. Located in Feinberg Library room 235, the studio provides faculty and their students with a convenient venue to record videos as instructional tools and presentations.
- Choose from either an iPad or computer for an easy-to-use teleprompter. This eliminates the need to memorize long scripts and ensures maximum eye contact between the speaker and audience.
- User-friendly technology. Designed for quick and easy use, the studio includes a fixed, preset video camera, microphone, lights, and green screen backdrop.
- Customizable sessions. With advance notice, the studio can be configured for custom sessions to record hands-on demonstrations from above, or to feature note writing “in mid-air” by means of the custom light board. For customized configurations, please contact us within two business days of your appointment.
- Expert support. Coupled with the Video Production for Students, Faculty and Staff virtual workshop, the One Button Studio enables the SUNY Plattsburgh community to produce professional quality, HD video with a do-it-yourself platform.
Visit the Video Production Moodle page to learn more. Once you’ve prepared what you want to present, follow these steps:
- Reserve a time online at booking.plattsburgh.edu.
- Go to “My Reservation Templates”
- Select Feinberg Library Room 235 (One Button Studio) and then enter the reservation info.
- Remember to bring along a flash drive with at least 1GB of free space.
Caption: The One Button control panel (left) and One Button light board (right)