SUNY Plattsburgh Now Accepting Applications for Spring 2011
PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. (Sept. 3, 2010) – SUNY Plattsburgh is currently accepting applications for the spring 2011 term. Prospective undergraduate students who apply by Nov. 1 will receive optimal consideration for admission.
In addition, the college is accepting spring 2011 applications for the following graduate programs:
- M.S.Ed. Special Education.
- M.S.Ed. Literacy Education.
- C.A.S. Educational Leadership (main and branch campus).
- M.S. Mental Health Counseling.
- M.S. Student Affairs/Professional Practice.
- C.A.S. School Counselor (main and branch campus).
- M.S. Leadership (part-time applicants only – main and branch campus).
The deadline for graduate applications is Oct. 15.
For more information or to apply, visit the college’s website at www.plattsburgh.edu/apply/. Applicants can also contact the SUNY Plattsburgh Admissions Office at 888-673-0012 or [email protected] and the Graduate Admissions Office at 800-723-9515 or [email protected]