Campus Update | COVID-19
A one-stop-shop for up-to-date information on COVID-19 as it applies to the campus community is online.
“Campus News and Updates | COVID-19 Information” provides regularly updated answers to a range of questions as they become known.
This resource also provides information, links and a real-time global map of coronavirus cases. In addition to accessing the page from the sunset-colored link at the top of the homepage, you can find it at www.plattsburgh.edu/coronavirus.
- Spring semester and academic changes
- On-campus housing and services
- Credits and refunds
- Library and information technology resources
- Student support, accessibility services and academic advising
- Educational Opportunity Program
- Employee resources, temporary alternate locations and working from home
- Campus events, community programs, Cardinal athletics and commencement
- Travel restrictions
- Title IX
- Alumni and College Foundation
- Medical guidance for faculty, staff and students
- Campus actions, including cleaning and emergency response plans
- Stress management, prevention and caring for our community
It also includes an archive of past campus updates and videos of virtual town hall meetings hosted by President Alexander Enyedi.