Home of the Men's and Women's Basketball, Women's Tennis and Volleyball Teams, Memorial Hall sits neatly in the middle of the campus on Rugar Street near the intersection of Broad Street.
The Department of Sport & Wellness, as well as coaches, athletics administrative, recreational clubs/intramurals offices, the Campus Fitness Center, and climbing wall are housed here.
The Cardinal Sports Hall of Fame adorns the top floor with photos and citations of former greats who have contributed to the successful legacy of SUNY Plattsburgh Athletics.
Memorial Hall Gyms holds 1,000 spectators and was recently adorned with a new video score board.
Located in and around Memorial Hall
The Swimming Pool is used for SUNY Plattsburgh recreational swimming, classes, Peru high school girl's swim team, AAU Wave Club, NYS Lifeguard testing and non-credit Lifeguard Training and Renewal classes.
Recreational pool hours open to SUNY Plattsburgh faculty, staff and students.
Alumni may use the pool by either having a current fitness center membership or buying an alumni pool membership. Contact Institutional Advancement (Alumni office) or Recreation office for more information on the alumni pool pass.
Requirements and Guidelines
- Recreational pool hours are open to SUNY Plattsburgh faculty, staff and students only.
- Bathing suits required.
- College ID required if requested.
- Pool closed during college breaks. Watch campus digest for changes in schedules.
- Family swim is for students, faculty and staff. Parent or responsible adult must be in pool area with young children.
Fall 2018 (Aug. 27 - Dec. 9)
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8-9 a.m
- Monday - Friday: Noon-1 p.m., and 8-10 p.m. (open and lap)
- Saturday: 2-4 p.m. (open and family)
- Sunday: 6-8 p.m. (open and lap)
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court Schedule
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Intramural Fields and Sand Volleyball Court
- Raquetball Courts