Seminar Series to Address Dining, Social Media and Interview Etiquette
PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. (Feb. 10, 2011) – SUNY Plattsburgh’s Marketing Club has announced its 2011 Business Etiquette Series, featuring forums on business, travel, meeting, dining and cocktail-party etiquette.
Wednesday, Feb. 16
- “Cocktail Party, Conversation and Dress for Business Etiquette.” 5 p.m. Alumni Conference Room, Angell College Center. Presentation by Dr. Nancy Church, SUNY distinguished service professor and chair of marketing and entrepreneurship at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Tuesday, Feb. 22
- “Travel and Meeting Etiquette.” 5 p.m. Alumni Conference Room, Angell College Center. Presentation by John Parmelee, lecturer in hotel, restaurant and tourism management.
Tuesday, March 1
- “Phone, E-mail and Social Media Etiquette.” 5 p.m. Cardinal Lounge, Angell College Center. Presentation by Church.
Wednesday, March 9
- “Interview and Office Etiquette.” 5 p.m. Cardinal Lounge, Angell College Center. Presented by SUNY Plattsburgh alumna Renee Dall, a recruiter from Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, Vt..
Thursday, April 7
- “Dining Etiquette.” 4:45 p.m. Room 403B, Sibley. Presentation by Bob Rolfs, lecturer in hotel, restaurant and tourism management, followed by dinner at 5:50 p.m. in Samuel D’s Restaurant. $15. Reservations required. Call 518-564-4169.
This series is supported by a grant from College Auxiliary Services. For more information, call 518-564-4169.