Housing & Campus Life COVID-19 Information
Updated July 22, 2021
As the Fall 2021 semester nears, we know you are anxious to return to — and for many of you — begin your college life. At the same time, you may feel uncertain and anxious about the impact of COVID-19. Know that SUNY Plattsburgh is working hard to re-open campus while providing you with reassurance that the college is placing your safety first.
Answers to commonly asked questions surrounding SUNY Plattsburgh’s Housing and Campus Life COVID-19 response will be added to this page regularly as new information becomes available. For additional campus news and updates, and COVID-19 information, please visit the college’s main COVID-19 page.
Arrival & Move-In Processes
- On Campus Student Vaccine Requirement
- How will the staggered move-in for on-campus students work?
- Finding Your Building & Where to Park
- Step-by-Step Move-In Process
- COVID-19 Processes & Procedures in Place for the Move-In Process
- Will I be able to retrieve my things from storage when I arrive?
- Picking Up Items Shipped to your Campus Address
- Testing and/or Vaccination Information for Opening Week
- Opening Week Information
- Getting your College ID and/or Parking Hang Tag
On-Campus Housing Information
- How to Find Your Spring On-Campus Housing Assignment
- When will I move into my residence hall?
- Your Mailing Address
- What is being done to address my health and safety while living on campus?
- What will happen if someone who lives on campus tests positive for COVID-19?
- What rules and/or policies will exist on-campus related to COVID-19?