Student Guide to Feinberg Library
In the Library
- Get Research Help — Research help desk hours, online chat, appointments, and more — all the ways you can get your questions answered
- Textbooks on Reserve — Check the list to see if we have your text in the library. They can be checked out for two-hour periods at the second-floor Service Desk.
- Feinberg Library Guidelines — Guidelines on borrowing materials, eating and drinking, and noise
- Suggest a Purchase — Feinberg Library welcomes suggestions from students for additions to our library collections.
- Print, Scan, and Copy — Information on print quotas, buying more pages, color printing, scanning, and Cardinal Cloud Print & Release
- Technology Enhanced Learning Workshops — Learn to use Excel, Mahara, Photoshop, and more
- Software — List of applications installed on Feinberg Library lab computers
LIB 200 Course and Exam
- LIB200: Critical Research Skills — Required library course
- LIB Proficiency Exam — Exam schedule, registration form, and study tips
- Student Employment Opportunities — Information for students wishing to work in Feinberg Library, Feinberg's Main Computer Lab, the Helpdesk, Interlibrary Loan, or Media Services
Not on the Plattsburgh Campus?
- Using Your SUNY Plattsburgh NetID and Password — Instructions if you have difficulty accessing Feinberg Library resources
While just about the entire building can be used as a place to study, there are some special facilities you'll want to know about.