ESL (English as a Second Language) Bridge Program
The ESL Bridge program helps students who are English learners improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills before enrolling in full-time academic study.
What Will I Learn?
You will learn a lot more than English language skills in the ESL Bridge program. Instructors help you improve your study skills and understand American culture while you adjust to college life in the U.S. Our ESL instructors are well trained to meet the special needs of students who are English learners. Our classes prepare you to speak American English with confidence.
What is Unique About Our Program?
- Qualified instructors — Our faculty teachers and tutors are talented and highly qualified in E.S.L instruction
- Small class size — We limit the number of students in each class to make sure you get many chances to practice your language skills
- Cultural adjustment — We help you adapt to life in the U.S. with cross-cultural instruction and discussion
- Conversation practice — Our Conversation Partner Program gives you regular one-on-one speaking and listening practice with American students
- Academic credit — You can earn academic credit toward your degree with advanced ESL courses