COVID-19 Housing Procedures
SUNY Plattsburgh students with items remaining in their residence hall rooms are now able to return to retrieve their belongings, following the procedure outlined below.
Students who have items remaining in their residence hall rooms are now able to return to take those items home. This may not be possible for everyone and there is specific information for students who feel that they cannot return to campus to retrieve their items.
Students are still not able to reside on campus, with the exception of those students who have been given permission to do so (i.e., international students who cannot return home and those who are in a personal situation where no home return is possible or exists.)
Returning to Campus to retrieve your belongings
- Returning to Campus to Retrieve Belongings
- When Can You Return to Retrieve Your Items?
- How is the Department Maintaining an Environment of Social Distancing?
- Outline of the Process
- Will I be Able to Place Items in Storage?
- Will Campus Housing or Community Living Staff be Available During Checkout?
- I Will Not Be Able to Return to Campus to Retrieve My Items by May 25, 2020. What Do I Do?
- What If I Don’t Inform the College of What to Do With My Items?