Become a Cardinal Cash Merchant
We invite you to partner with College Auxiliary Services to accept Cardinal Cash at your business!
Cardinal Cash is SUNY Plattsburgh’s exclusive debit account accessed through our college ID cards. The account is prepaid and allows our campus community to shop or dine off campus with our partner merchants. Cardinal Cash is operated through College Auxiliary Services (CAS).
- Reach more than 5,000 potential customers — students, faculty, staff and their families
- CAS advertising to students through social media posts and prime website placement
- Receive your funds through a weekly ACH deposit from CAS
How Does It Work?
- A SUNY Plattsburgh ID card holder requests to make a purchase at your business with Cardinal Cash
- You check the photo ID and signature for verification
- You swipe the card on the CAS provided processing method
- You print a receipt for the customer’s signature
- You receive your funds through a weekly ACH deposit
How Do I Sign Up?
- Access and submit your Cardinal Cash application here.
- CAS will review and respond to your application within one week.
- If accepted, you will receive an email to complete the registration process.
- Email [email protected] to receive our business form with banking details. Then complete and return to us via email.
- Receive and proudly display the “Cardinal Cash Accepted Here” decal in your store window!
- That’s it, you’re a Cardinal Cash merchant!
Cardinal Cash Fair
After a COVID hiatus, the Cardinal Cash Fair is finally returning to the SUNY Plattsburgh campus! All merchants are invited to join us on September 2, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the ACC Ballrooms. Please contact us for more information!
For questions regarding transactions, reports, device operation or technical questions, please contact JSA Technologies at 1-877-572-8324 ext. 2219. JSA is our exclusive partner.
For questions regarding marketing, ACH deposits, the Cardinal Cash Fair or other CAS-related questions, please call our office or email [email protected].