Intramural Coed Volleyball
- Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty, or staff.
- Varsity volleyball players are ineligible to participate .
- $10.00 entry fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Games are scheduled Sunday through Thursdays from 6-10 p.m. in Memorial Hall.
- Sneakers are required. No black soled sneakers that mark the floor are allowed. Knee pads are strongly recommended.
- Rally scoring will be used. A point is awarded on each rally regardless of which team is serving. Games will be 21 points (15 points third game) in a best 2 of 3 format.
- During co-ed volleyball, a 4-to-2 gender ratio must be maintained on the court. If a co-ed team is playing one short, they may not exceed 4 players of the same gender on the court.
How to Get Involved
- All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Student employment opportunities as officials.
Intramural Coed Volleyball Tournament Information
|Entries Due||Captains' Meeting||Entry Fee||Schedule Posted||Tournament Starts|
|3/22 4 p.m. at https://www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh||3/22 4 p.m. at 302 Memorial Hall||3/22. $10 per team at 312 Memorial||3/22 7 p.m. Email from captains||3/23 7 p.m. Memorial Gym|