- You have to be dedicated and hardy to play softball at SUNY Plattsburgh! The tournament starts when the weather permits!
- $10 entry fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Varsity softball and baseball players are ineligible to participate.
- Games are played on the fields behind Memorial Hall.
- Players must provide their own gloves.
How to Get Involved
All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties
Dates and Deadlines
|Entries Due||Entry Fee||League Starts|
|4/5 by 4 p.m. at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh||$10 per team||When the weather permits|
Entry fee paid in Memorial Hall Recreation office 312 Monday - Friday 8 a.m. -4 p.m. before games begin