- The tournament is held each fall semester. Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty or staff.
- $10.00 entry fee must be paid in the Rec Sports Office before the captains' meeting.
- Mouthguards are recommended, and no metal spikes allowed.
- Teams must wear jerseys of same color or pinnies will be provided.
- The game is played with 7 players on field.
- Games are two 20-minute halves.
- All players are eligible to receive a pass.
- No clothing may cover any portion of player's flag.
How to Get Involved
- All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties
- Student employment opportunities as officials.
Deadlines and Dates
Due 9/7 by 4 p.m. at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh
$10 a team Due by 9/7. Payments can be made 8 a.m. to noon and 1- 4 p.m. at Recreation Sports Office (312 Memorial Hall)
Will be posted on www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh
League Starts on Sept. 12 on the recreation fields Behind Memorial Hall!