Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) On-Campus Information Session
Date and Registration
Saturday, March 9 at 10 a.m.
The Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) information session is occurring on Saturday, March 9 and includes:
- Major-specific breakout sessions with faculty and students in your academic program of interest.
- A live student panel Q&A.
- An admissions presentation highlighting academics, student life, and the admissions process.
- A campus tour showcasing classrooms, dining facilities, residence halls, and much more.
- Access to admissions advisors for one-on-one questions.
Admissions Presentations and Student Panel. Krinovitz Recital Hall, Hawkins Hall.
|11:15 a.m. to Noon||
Academic Information Sessions with Faculty. Students will be escorted to academic breakout sessions in various academic buildings.
Students will meet with faculty representing their academic areas of interest for detailed information on programs, facilities, faculty and experiential learning opportunities.
|Noon to 1:15 p.m.||
Campus Tours. Departing from academic breakout session locations.
Enjoy a student-guided tour of the campus, which will include a residence hall, dining facilities, the fitness center, and much more!
Tours will also depart directly from the Admissions presentation for those not interested in attending an academic breakout session.
Q&A with Admissions Advisors. Admissions Office, Kehoe Administration Building - 10th Floor.
After the campus tours, there will be an opportunity to meet informally with an admissions advisor to have questions answered.