Education, Health and Human Services (EHHS) On-Campus Info Sessions
Date and Registration
Saturday, Feb. 23 at 10 a.m.
The Education, Health and Human Services (EHHS) information session includes:
- Major-specific breakout sessions with faculty and students in your academic program of interest.
- A live student panel Q&A.
- An admissions presentation highlighting academics, student life, and the admissions process.
- A campus tour showcasing classrooms, dining facilities, residence halls, and much more.
- Access to admissions advisors for one-on-one questions.
Welcoming Remarks. Giltz Auditorium, Hawkins Hall
Admissions Presentation and Student Panel. Giltz Auditorium, Hawkins Hall.
|11:15 a.m. - Noon||
Academic Breakout Sessions with Faculty Presenters. Students will be escorted to academic breakout sessions in various academic buildings.
Students will meet with faculty representing their academic areas of interest for detailed information on the programs, facilities, faculty and experiential learning opportunities.
|1:15 - 2 p.m||
Q&A with Admissions Advisors. Admissions Office, Kehoe Administration Building - 10th Floor.
After the campus tours, there will be an opportunity to meet informally with an admissions advisor to have questions answered.