Major-Specific On-Campus Information Sessions
Major-specific information sessions are held on campus each spring for Education, Health and Human Services (EHHS) majors; Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM) majors; and the School of Business and Economics (SBE) majors.
These sessions include:
- Major-specific breakout sessions with faculty and students in your academic program of interest.
- A live student panel Q&A.
- An admissions presentation highlighting academics, student life, and the admissions process.
- A campus tour showcasing classrooms, dining facilities, residence halls, and much more.
- Access to admissions advisors for one-on-one questions.
- All major-specific information sessions begin at 10:00 a.m.