Fall Open House
Join us for a Fall Open House and experience:
- An admissions presentation with a live student panel highlighting academics, campus life, and the admissions process.
- Academic breakout sessions with faculty and students for specific program areas.
- An informational fair with representatives from all academic departments, key student service areas, and various clubs and organizations.
- A campus tour showcasing classrooms, dining facilities, a residence hall and more!
- Separate residence hall tours showing all types of room options.
Schedule of Events
|9:30 - 10 a.m.||
Registration. Location: Giltz Auditorium, Hawkins Hall.
|10 - 10:45 a.m.||
Opening Presentation and Student Panel. Location: Giltz Auditorium, Hawkins Hall.
|11 a.m. - 1 p.m.||
Academic, Student Services, and Involvement Fair. Location: 2nd floor, Angell College Center.
|11 a.m. - Noon||
Academic Information Sessions for Specific Majors
Note: Visitors who attend the academic information sessions will be guided to the Angell College Center at the conclusion of the session in order to participate in the fair.
|11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.||
Campus Tours (optional)
|11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.||
Viewing of Residence Halls (optional)
Academic Breakout Sessions Offered
Currently enrolled students will lead groups of visitors to breakout sessions to be held in various academic buildings. The information sessions will be led by faculty from the academic program area and may include tours of featured facilities.
Information sessions will be offered in the following program areas:
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Childhood Education
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Hospitality Management
- Journalism & Public Relations
- School of Business & Economics