A Day In the Life at SUNY Plattsburgh
Select from a variety of offerings to create an in-person snapshot of what your life on campus might be like.
A Personalized Visit
Personalized visits are a great way to get to know the community at SUNY Plattsburgh before you enroll.
Your visit may include:
- Meeting with faculty from your anticipated major
- Meeting with sports and wellness
- Talking with Financial Aid
- Having a meal on campus
- Taking a full tour of campus with a current student
- Seeing a residence hall
- Meeting with a study abroad advisor
- Meeting with Admissions and so much more!
Create Your Itinerary Now:
Pick the day you would like to visit and select from the available options. All visits require you to arrive 15 min early to the Admissions Office.*** Broken a:245689 www: Gecko Form (Visit - Day In The Life - Index) ***
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in phar:///var/www/staging/_resources/scripts/brei.feedmanager.ext/Filtering/FilteredObject.php on line 126