A Day In the Life at SUNY Plattsburgh
A Personalized Visit
Personalized Visits are a great way to get to know the community at SUNY Plattsburgh before you enroll. Select from a variety of offerings to create an in-person snapshot of what your life on campus might be like.
Your visit may include:
- Sitting in on a class
- Meeting with faculty from your anticipated major
- Meeting with sports and wellness
- Talking with Financial Aid
- Having a meal on campus
- Taking a full tour of campus with a current student
- Seeing a residence hall
- Meeting with a study abroad advisor
- Meeting with Admissions and so much more!
Create Your Itinerary Now:
Pick the day you would like to visit and select from the available options. All visits require you to arrive 15 min early to the Admissions Office.