Admissions COVID-19 FAQs
Answers to commonly asked admissions questions surrounding COVID-19. We will be updating this page regularly with new information as it becomes available. For additional campus news and updates, and COVID-19 information, please visit the college’s main COVID-19 page.
President’s Update for Accepted Students
Events & Activities
Campus Health & Safety
- What health/safety precautions is the college taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19?
- Will there be health and safety protocols required before returning to campus?
- Is counseling provided for students struggling with the COVID-19 impact?
- What if I can’t get into the doctor's office or a clinic prior to the start of the semester to complete my health forms?
- What cleaning protocols are taking place across campus?