Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs
Canada — Day & Overnight Trips
- Eligibility Requirements
- Minimum GPA: 2.0
- Class standing: Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior
- Program Information
Plattsburgh offers a variety of day and overnight trips to Canada as part of coursework. Examples include the Stratford Festival through the English department. These are excellent opportunities to take advantage of Plattsburgh’s proximity to Canada and gain international experience while taking a class on campus.
Academic requirements vary by program. Please consult your faculty leader regarding course content
- HousingHousing is typically a hotel, but options vary by program. Please consult the faculty leader regarding housing options.
- Support ServicesIf you have questions about the details of your program please consult your faculty leader. Students with questions about traveling to Canada such as obtaining a passport, visa, etc. are welcome to contact the Global Education Office.
- CostThe cost of a program can vary. Please consult your lead faculty member regarding any cost for your program.
- Application InformationPlease note that all Plattsburgh students participating in a Canadian day or overnight trip as part of a course must complete a short application found on this page and upload a copy of a valid passport or enhanced license. Non-U.S. citizens may need a visa to visit Canada. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please upload a copy of your passport and visa as one document. International students that need advice about Canadian visas should contact the Global Education Office.