Student Handbook for the Nutrition Program
Our handbook is designed to answer the most commonly asked questions about our program.
The Handbook for Nutrition Students is designed to help students in the nutrition program at SUNY Plattsburgh find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the program such as:
- What do dietitians actually do?
- What is a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD Program)?
- What is the SUNY Plattsburgh nutrition program’s curriculum and requirements?
- How do I become a registered dietitian?
- How do I become a registered dietetic technician?
- What is a dietetic internship; what do I need to do to get into a dietetic internship?
- What are other options after graduating with a nutrition degree?