Kathleen M. Garrant
Adjunct Lecturer of Nutrition
- Master of Arts, Administration & Leadership: Human Resource Management and Communication, SUNY Plattsburgh, NY.
- Bachelor of Science, Food-Nutrition, SUNY Plattsburgh, NY
Ms. Kathleen Garrant works as school lunch manager/food service director/nutritionist at Saranac Central School District, Saranac, N.Y. (1998–present). She is also a consultant trainer at The Institute of Child Nutrition (formerly The National Food Service Management Institute), University of Mississippi, Miss. (2013–present).
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- The Institute of Child Nutrition, The University of Mississippi, Consultant Trainer 2013–present
- School Nutrition Association, Certified Member & Trainer, January 2000/2013–present
- NYS School Nutrition Association, Certified Member, November 1998–present
- The State University of New York Education Department, Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist 1996
- Dietary Managers Association, Certified Member, October 1996–present
- National Restaurant Association, Serv Safe Certified, April 2007–present
- Champlain Children’s Learning Center, Nutrition Consultant Rouses Point, N.Y.
- Saranac CSD Wellness Committee Coordinator, 2004–present.
- School TABLE (Members: Clinton County Area Schools) Committee Member, 1998–present