Climbing and Skiing Guide
With more than a decade of guiding in the United States and Europe, Jesse is now the head guide at Adirondack Rock and River. A graduate of Middlebury College with a degree in environmental studies, Jesse has guided mountaineering for Alpine Ascents International in the Cascades,t he Dolomites, and in Africa, rock and ice climbing for Adirondack Rock River, and telemark and free-heel skiing for the North Atlantic Telemark Organization (NATO) throughout the Northeast.
Jesse is an AMGA Certified Rock Instructor an IFMGA Mountain Guide, and holds certifications in: Leave No Trace (Master Instructor); Avalanche Safety (level 1); First Aid (Wilderness First Responder); and American Mountain Guides Association’s Rock Guide, Alpine Guide, and Ski Mountaineering.
Education & Certification
- B.S. in Environmental Studies, Middlebury College
- AMGA Certified Rock Instructor
- Leave No Trace (Master Instructor) Certification
- Avalanche Safety (Level 1) Certification
- First Aid (Wilderness First Responder) Certification
- IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Rock Guide Certification, American Mountain Guides Association
- Alpine Guide Certification, American Mountain Guides Association
- Ski Mountaineering Guide Certification, American Mountain Guides Association
- Free-Heel Skiing
- Ice Climbing
- Rock Climbing