Dr. Kwangseek Choe
Chair of Supply Chain Management & International Business
- Ph.D., Business Administration, Kent State University, 1993
- M.B.A., Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1986
- B.A., Business Administration, Myongji University in Korea, 1983
- Supply Chain Management
- Graph Theory and Network Analysis
- Theory of Constraints
- Choe, K. (2015), A Study of Structural Balance in Stock Portfolios, Journal of International Finance and Economics, Vol. 10.
- Choe, K. (2014), Graph Theoretical Analysis of a Business Conglomerate: An Empirical Study in Korea, International Journal of Strategic Management, Vol. 14, (2).
- Choe, K. (2013), Application of TOC TP Tools to Change Management in a Public University Setting, European Journal of Management, Vol. 13 (1).
- 2009: Choe, K. The Application of Data Envelopment Analysis in Assessing the Labor Productivity in the North Country Transportation Sector.
- Member of Academy of Management
- Member of Decision Science Institute Ad Hoc Referee, Academy of Management Learning & Education (2006)