Dr. Shakiba Enayati
Assistant Professor of Business Analytics in Management, Information Systems, & Analytics
Dr. Shakiba Enayati joined the School of Business and Economics in fall 2017. She is an Assistant Professor of Business Analytics in Management, Information Systems, and Analytics Department. Dr. Enayati earned her Ph.D. in Operations Research Program from North Carolina State University in May 2017. She also holds a Master of Science and a Bachelor in Industrial Engineering from Tarbiat Modares University and Iran University of Science and Technology in Tehran, Iran.
Dr. Enayati’s primary research interests are in analytical modeling and optimization of stochastic/dynamic complex systems as applied to healthcare and service systems. Her goal is to address computational and operational aspects of problems arising in public health policy making, health systems management, and medical decision making via incorporating individual patient data. She is also interested in predictive analytics to evaluate, anticipate, and recommend actions for health outcomes at both individual and system levels.
Her Ph.D. dissertation focused on service quality improvement and optimally allocating resources in the dynamic and stochastic environment of Emergency Medical Service systems under realistic operational restrictions.
- Ph.D. in Operations Research Program, North Carolina State University, 2017
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, 2012
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, 2009
- Mathematical Modeling
- Optimization Techniques
- Operations Management
- Predictive Modeling
- Mathematical Programming and Optimization of Health Care Systems
- Predictive Analytics for Health Outcomes
- Disease and Patient Management
- Decision Making under Uncertainty