Dr. Svetlana Henry
Lecturer of Economics & Finance
Areas of Expertise: Mathematics, Computers, Science
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Wichita State University (Fall 2000)
- M.S., Computer Science, Wichita State University (Summer 2004)
- M.A., Mathematics, Moscow State University (Spring 1993)
- Mathematical Association of America
- No More “Freeloading”: Using Individual Assignments to Improve Team-Based Learning Outcomes. Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, Vol. 24, Issue 5, 2009
- A Networking Lab Facility on the Cheap: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities.
Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, Vol. 23, Issue 4, 2008
- Using BlueJ and Blackjack to Teach Object-Oriented Design Concepts in CS1.
Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, Vol. 22, Issue 4, 2007
- Behavioral Compatibility of Self-typed Theories, with Suad Alagic, 2001 (ECOOP ’02 Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2374)