Dr. Justin Meyer
Justin Meyer is a partner in the law firm Stafford, Owens, Piller, Murnane, Kelleher & Trombley, PLLC. His practice is focused in the areas of litigation, including personal injury, breach of contract, tort claims, mortgage foreclosures, debt collections, judgment enforcement, appeals, and mental hygiene law (including guardianship placement). Mr. Meyer represents parties at all stages of litigation in State and Federal Courts.
Mr. Meyer has since 2014, been the Administrator of Legal Defense of Indigent Defendants for Clinton County.
In 2016 and 2017, Mr. Meyer was selected to the 2017 New York State Super Lawyers Rising Stars list; each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor. In 2016, Mr. Meyer was recognized as a Top Attorney in North America by the Who’s Who Directories.
- J.D., Albany Law School, 2006
- Bachelor’s degree, Elmira College, 2003
Admitted to Bar
Mr. Meyer is admitted to practice in several jurisdictions. He was admitted to the bars of:
- New York State Bar, 2007
- United States District Court Northern District of New York, 2007
- District of Columbia, 2007
- United States District Court Western District of New York, 2013
- The United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2014
- The United States Immigration Court, 2015
- Vermont Supreme Court, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Defenders Association
- New York State Chief Defenders Association
- Vermont Bar Association