Adjunct Lecturer of Music
Daryle Redmond holds a master’s degree in performance from Arizona State University, a Performer’s Certificate and a bachelor’s degree in music education from the Crane School of Music. He has performed with the Vermont Symphony Orchestra, the Orchestra of Northern New York, the Mesa Symphony Orchestra, the Champlain Valley Oratorio Society, the Adirondack Wind Ensemble, and the Northern Winds.
Mr. Redmond is an All-State Certified Adjudicator for the New York State School Music Association (NYSSMA), judging percussion at solo and small ensemble music festivals throughout New York State. He has been on the music faculty at SUNY Plattsburgh for eight years teaching applied percussion and directing the percussion ensemble and has been teaching instrumental music in the Plattsburgh City School District nine years.
- M.M. in Performance, Arizona State University
- B.S. in Music Education, Crane School of Music
- Performer’s Certificate, Crane School of Music
- Percussion Ensemble
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- Orchestra of Northern New York
- Mesa Symphony Orchestra
- Champlain Valley Oratorio Society
- Adirondack Wind Ensemble
- Northern Winds
- All-State Certified Adjudicator, New York State School Music Association (NYSSMA)