Cardinal Computer Care Services
This service provides low-cost, flexible, and comprehensive computer services for computer equipment owned by students, faculty and staff.
Computer repair you can rely on!
For $55†(per device for students) or $75‡(per device for faculty) a semester - less than most service providers charge for an hour of service - you receive expert service and support from our trained technicians, right here on campus. The CCCS plan is another way that our Computing Systems & Desktop Support staff makes your life easier and helps you get the most out of your electronic devices.
What do I get for my Fee?
With the CCCS Fee:
- Operating system reloads
- Virus and spyware removal
- Laptop hardware repair (non-warranty parts are extra)
- Get a loaner laptop while yours is being repaired
- Repair/replacement of cracked screens on most laptops and on select smartphones and tablet devices
- Hardware troubleshooting, repair, and installation
- Ongoing support for software failures
- Unlimited over the phone support and troubleshooting
- Warranty support from experienced Dell, Apple, A+ and ACMT certified technicians
- Best-effort printer support
- Data backup-up and recovery
- No extra charge for labor (it's inlucded in the fee)
Without the CCCS Fee:
- Limited over the phone support
- Net ID account support
- Repair Expectations
- Refund Policy
- How do I sign up?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you recommend Mac or PC?
- If my computer breaks why shouldn't I bring it to an off-campus computer repair facility?
- If my computer is not under warranty, do you sell parts to fix it?
- What happens if I pay the fee and do not use it?
- Are residence halls wireless?
- If I have more than one device, can I bring them in for service?
- If my friend paid the fee, and I did not, can they bring it down for me?
- Can I bring a gaming console or streaming device and connect to the Internet in the residence halls?
- Can I bring a printer?
- If I buy a computer from the College Store, does the CCCS fee come with it?
† (STUDENT PRICING) - $55 fee applies to each device utilizing the Cardinal Computer Care Services program. For example, if you have a cell phone, laptop and tablet all needing service that semester, you would pay the $55 fee per device (3 x $55 = $165).
‡ (FACULTY PRICING) - $75 fee applies to each device utilizing the Cardinal Computer Care Services program. For example, if you have a cell phone, laptop and tablet all needing service that semester, you would pay the $75 fee per device (3 x $75 = $225). Faculty members can also purchase the Cardinal Computer Care Services program for the entire year for $150 per device.