We’re Here to Help
The Helpdesk is the place to call when you don’t know whom to call. If we can’t meet your needs, we’ll do our best to refer you to someone who can. Our staff of professionals and student technicians will assist you with the technical issues you encounter. Services include…
- Triage. Sometimes knowing what is wrong is half the battle. Triage is what we do best — figuring out what the problem is, who should handle it, and when it will get fixed.
- Configuration. We can tune your system and software so they work well together and allow you to work well with them.
- Repairs. Our technicians are certified for most vendors on campus and for some that are not used on campus.
- Special Programs, such as our Cardinal Computer Care Services (for students, faculty and staff).
- Learn about our new Service Management System
- Cardinal Care Computer Services for Students, Faculty and Staff
The Helpdesk is centrally located on the first floor of Feinberg Library (campus map). We can be reached by phone at (518) 564-4433. Service is offered in person at the desk or over the phone. You can also submit queries by email at [email protected].
Learn more about Technology Services at SUNY Plattsburgh.