Cardinal Cloud Print
Steps to print your files from on- or off-campus locations, from various devices.
Print On Campus From Your Personal Device to a Campus Copier
- Start your setup by using either this on-campus setup link or the QR code below:
- Download the installer. You have several options based on the operating system used.
- Click the download link. Once the download finishes, locate and run the executable file and follow the prompts.
- Select the appropriate language.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Note: A progress bar will be displayed while the application searches for available printers.
- Select the printers that need to be accessed.
- Enter your NetID and password when prompted.
- Note: A progress bar will be displayed as the installation process completes.
- The process will finish and the printers will be available within applications.
- Campus-owned Chromebooks and user accounts will already have the appropriate printer profiles installed.
- Personal Google profiles will not be able to print using this process.
Apple Mac iOS Setup
- When printing from an iOS device, simply choose the appropriate printer from the printer selection screen. How this screen looks depends on the application.
Print From Off Campus
You can print from off campus and then come to campus to retrieve your print jobs.
Currently this option only works from Chromebooks and Windows clients. If you need to print from other devices, come to campus and connect to WiFi. Then use the “On-Campus Cloud Print Setup.”
- Start setup by using either the off-campus setup link or the QR code below:
- Download the .MSI file and “run” when the download is completed.
- Note: The application will display a progress bar while finishing the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, return to the web page to connect the application to the server to obtain the printers.
- Click on the “Connect and get my printers” button to update the application with available printers. A popup will appear asking to open the URL with the Papercut application. It is safe to check the “allow” box.
- The application will launch and a notification will appear in the lower right of the screen while connected to the server to gather printers.
- While the application is running, a small printer icon will be displayed in the taskbar. It is not necessary for this application to be running for the system to process a print request.
- Whenever you print to a campus printer, you need to authenticate with your campus credentials. A pop up asking for NetID and password will appear. Enter the user’s NetID and appropriate password to authenticate.
Chrome Browser Setup
- Click the Install Mobility Print link. The Google Web Store will open to the page for the Papercut Mobility Print Chrome App.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button. The app will begin installing and will prompt for approval.
- Once the Chrome App has been added, use the standard print dialog within Chrome to print a page. Select a printer with the Papercut logo.
- Note: It may be necessary to authenticate using NetID and password to continue printing.
Retrieve Your Print Job From a Campus Copier
Print jobs sent to either of the Student print queues can be retrieved from ANY of the three copiers in the Feinberg Library. There are two on the lower level in the main lab and one on the second floor near the computers in the reference section of the library.
- Locate the copier and use your campus NetID to login.
- Select the document to print.
Print jobs sent to either of the Faculty/Staff print queues can be retrieved at any campus copier.
- Locate the copier and enter your copier PIN.
- Select jobs to print.