Classrooms Overview & Directory
Nearly all classrooms on campus fall into the designation of Smart Classroom or Computer Classroom. We also offer specialized rooms.
NOTE: Seating capacities are temporarily reduced for social distancing.
Computer classrooms offer students technology-enhanced opportunities for hands-on learning. The rooms are configured exactly like Smart Classrooms, with the addition of a computer workstation for each student and at least one laser printer. All machines are connected to the internet and the campus network.
To reserve a computer classroom, contact the registrar’s office.
Computer Classroom Directory:
- 103F Feinberg Library (seats 24)
- 108 Feinberg Library (seats 30)
- 053D Hawkins Hall (seats 40)
- 153C Hawkins Hall (seats 38)
- 053B Hawkins Hall (seats 29)
- 101 Redcay Hall (seats 24)
- 308 Sibley Hall (seats 23)
- 100A Yokum Hall (seats 25)
Resolving Technology Problems
The teaching station contains an HP All-In-One or desktop computer with 19-inch LCD monitor. Other resources available are:
- Data/video projector and projection screen
- Document camera (on request)
- Whiteboard (most rooms)
- Windows 7/ Windows 10 (Operating System)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Malware Bytes
- Windows Media Player
- VLC Player
Room doors are secured either by lock or card swipe. If you replace your ID card, please let us know so our locks can be updated (email [email protected]). Key requests are completed by Lee Rabideau, x2222.