Frequently Asked Questions for CLEP
Most everything you need to know can be found on our CLEP page and our reservation instructions/form. If the answer to your question cannot be found there or in the FAQs below, write [email protected] or call 518-564-2080. We would be glad to help.
- Are there study tools for a CLEP exam?
- How long is the test?
- May I take two tests on one day?
- Will I find out if I passed immediately? How are exams scored?
- What if I have a disability?
- Which college composition exam do I take — College Composition? or College Composition Modular?
- How long will it take for my school to receive my scores if I’m not taking an exam with an essay?
If I don't score high enough, when may I retake the test?
The College Board's policy is to allow for CLEP exams to be repeated after only a three-month waiting period if your first attempt was unsuccessful.