Help services — we're here for you!
Ask for Help
- Visit the Research Help Desk on the 2nd floor
- Email a librarian at [email protected] (response within 24 hours)
- Chat with a librarian 24 hours a day for research and information help
- Phone the Research Help Desk at 518-564-5290
- Make an appointment with a librarian using our online form
- Get technology help from the Helpdesk
Librarians are available at the following times during the fall and spring semesters.
Note: Our Chat With a Librarian service is available at any time.
|Monday - Desk||11 AM - 9 PM|
|Tuesday - Desk||11 AM - 9 PM|
|Wednesday - Desk||11 AM - 9 PM|
|Thursday - Desk||11 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday and Saturday||Not available|
|Sunday - Desk||1 PM - 5 PM and 7 PM - 9 PM|
Cite Your Sources — Citation Guides
About Our Guides
- Quick Guides: Printed handouts for each major citation style are located conveniently near Reference Services on the second floor of the library.
- Published Style Guides: Copies of the APA, MLA, and Chicago official style guides are available at the Research Help Desk.
- Zotero: Consider using the free Zotero software to manage your books and articles and to automatically create in-text citations and bibliographies for you. Zotero will also allow you to create bibliographies in styles not covered by our Citation Guides.
- Academic Integrity Tutorial: Want to make sure you're not plagiarizing? Complete this tutorial. (Requires Flash)