Ask for Help
Contact a librarian directly — or stop by the Research Help Desk to see us!
- Visit the Research Help Desk on the 2nd floor
- Email a librarian at [email protected] (response within 24 hours)
- Phone the Research Help Desk at 518-564-5290
- Make an appointment with a librarian using our online form
- Get technology help from the Helpdesk
Chat with a Librarian
Chat with a librarian for general research and information help. The service is available 24 hours a day. If necessary the librarian will forward your question to a Feinberg librarian for followup.
Research Help Hours
A librarian is at the Research Help Desk at the following times during the fall and spring semesters.
|Monday – Desk||11 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday – Desk||11 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday – Desk||11 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Thursday – Desk||11 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday and Saturday||Not available|
|Sunday – Desk||1 p.m. – 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.|
Cite Your Sources — Citation Guides
About Our Guides
- Quick Guides: Printed handouts for each major citation style are located conveniently near Reference Services on the second floor of the library.
- Published Style Guides: Copies of the APA, MLA, and Chicago official style guides are available at the Research Help Desk.
- Zotero: Consider using the free Zotero software to manage your books and articles and to automatically create in-text citations and bibliographies for you. Zotero will also allow you to create bibliographies in styles not covered by our Citation Guides.
- Academic Integrity Tutorial: Want to make sure you’re not plagiarizing? Complete this tutorial. (Requires Flash)