LIB200 Course: Critical Research Skills
Changes for Fall 2021
Please note that starting with the Fall 2021 semester the LIB190 course (replacing the LIB200 course) is now a co/pre-requisite for the ENG101 course.
As part of the Cardinal Core curriculum incoming students are encouraged to meet these requirements in their first year. To help accommodate this process, most of the seats in the LIB190 sections have reserved for first-year students.
Fall 2021 Dates
|Aug. 30||Classes Start|
|Sept. 15||Withdrawal Deadline|
|Oct. 1||Classes End|
|Oct. 18||Classes Start|
|Nov. 3||Withdrawal Deadline|
|Nov. 19||Classes End|
- Due to the short duration of the course, ADDs will not be allowed after the first day the class meets unless you have the permission of the instructor.
- Students can DROP the course in the first week.
- For Session ‘B’ students all Add/Drop transactions need to be processed at the registrar’s office (Kehoe 3rd floor).
Essential Course Information
All students are required to meet the information and technology literacy component of the general education program by taking the LIB course or passing the proficiency exam.
- LIB190 Catalog Description
- LIB190 Course Objectives
- Library course schedules can be accessed in Banner. Sections are offered in winter, spring, summer, and fall semesters and online.
- If you registered for one of the LIB200 online sections, go to Moodle to start your course.
Textbooks for this course vary by section and instructor, but are usually available on Library Reserve.
LIB200 Tutors are available in the Learning Center — stop by the Learning Center desk to make an appointment. NOTE: Appointments with tutors must be made at least one day in advance.