LIB200 Course: Critical Research Skills
Spring 2020 Courses
|Jan. 27||Classes Start|
|Feb. 12||Withdrawal Deadline|
|Feb. 28||Classes End|
|March 23||Classes Start|
|April 8||Withdrawal Deadline|
|April 24||Classes End|
- Due to the short duration of the course, ADDs will not be allowed after the first day the class meets unless you have the permission of the instructor.
- Students can DROP the course in the first week.
- For Session ‘B’ students all Add/Drop transactions need to be processed at the Registrar’s office (Kehoe 3rd floor).
Essential Course Information
All students are required to meet the Information and Technology Literacy component of the General Education program by taking the LIB course or passing the Proficiency Exam.
- LIB200 Catalog Description
- LIB200 Course Objectives
- Library Course Schedules can be accessed in Banner. Sections are offered in Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters and online.
- LIB Proficiency Exam
- If you registered for one of the LIB200 online sections, go to Moodle to start your course.
Textbooks for this course vary by section and instructor, but are usually available on Library Reserve.
LIB200 Tutors are available in the Learning Center — stop by the Learning Center desk to make an appointment. NOTE: Appointments with tutors must be made at least one day in advance.