LIB190 Course: Critical Research Skills
LIB190 meets the Cardinal Core Information Literacy General Education foundation requirement.
All students are required to meet the requirement by taking the LIB course or passing the Information Literacy Competency Exam.
About the Course
The LIB190 course (replacing the LIB200 course) is now a co/pre-requisite for the ENG101 course. Incoming students are encouraged to meet these requirements in their first year. To help accommodate this process, most of the seats in the fall and spring LIB190 sections have been reserved for first-year students.
- LIB190 catalog description
- LIB190 course objectives
- Library course schedules can be accessed in Banner. Sections are offered in winter, spring, summer, and fall semesters and online.
- If you registered for one of the LIB190 online sections, go to Moodle to start your course.
Fall 2021 Dates
|Aug. 30||Classes Start|
|Sept. 15||Withdrawal Deadline|
|Oct. 1||Classes End|
|Oct. 18||Classes Start|
|Nov. 3||Withdrawal Deadline|
|Nov. 19||Classes End|
- Due to the short duration of the course, ADDs will not be allowed after the first day the class meets unless you have the permission of the instructor.
- Students can DROP the course in the first week.
- For Session ‘B’ students, all Add/Drop transactions need to be processed at the registrar’s office (Kehoe 3rd floor).