Feinberg Library Liaisons for Academic Departments
A Service for Teaching Faculty
Your Feinberg Library Liaison is here to assist you with your library needs and questions. We can work with you to provide information and assistance with:
- Information literacy instruction
- Information on library services
- Research assistance for you and your students
- Linking to library resources in Moodle
- Requests for library materials — and more!
We believe that strong relationships and communication between librarians and teaching faculty are factors that contribute to student success. We’ll be reaching out to you and your department on a regular basis, and we invite you to contact us with any of your questions.
For information about our local and college primary document materials and how these might be used in your class contact the Special Collections Librarian, Debra Kimok.
Find Your Liaison
Departments are listed alphabetically below, along with the liaison’s email address, phone number, and a link to their profile.
- Branch Campus at Queensbury
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Economics & Finance
- Environmental Science
- Expeditionary Studies
- Gender & Women’s Studies
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Development & Family Relations
- Journalism & Public Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Management, Information Systems, & Analytics
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Modern Languages & Cultures
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Sport & Wellness