Request a Feinberg Library Session
Feinberg librarians collaborate with faculty members to deliver library instruction to students. Faculty members may schedule their classes to receive hands-on library sessions customized for your students’ needs. We are now offering the option to incorporate Zotero into your library instruction sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: Computer classrooms may not be available for library sessions due to room availability constraints on campus; however, the librarians have worked with the Center for Teaching Excellence to adapt library sessions for non-computer classrooms.
- Course-specific information (with follow-up Online Research Guides and print handouts)
- Online databases and library catalogs
- Effective Web searching
- Citing information
- Evaluating resources, and more!
What do I need to do to request a session?
- Submit the Feinberg Library Instruction Session Request Form.
- Schedule a library instruction session for a time close to the assignment due date.
- Request the session a minimum of two weeks before the desired session date.
- Send a copy of your assignment along with the request in order to assist us in tailoring the instruction to your students’ needs.
- Participate in the library instruction session. Your participation is expected, welcome, and tells your students it is important.