Feinberg Library Curbside Service
Feinberg Library curbside service lets students, faculty, staff and emeriti request and safely retrieve materials and a selection of technology equipment.
- Pick-up location: Feinberg Library level-two lobby vestibule. We will notify you when your items are ready. No face-to-face interaction required.
- Return your items at the level-two service desk or drop box outside the second floor of Feinberg Library (podium level).
- For Interlibrary Loan items, begin by following the regular steps to request materials. Next, complete the online form to request curbside pickup.
Email the Helpdesk for laptops, Chromebooks and webcams.
- Pick-up location: Helpdesk lobby (room 107 in Feinberg Library). We will notify you when your items are ready. No face-to-face interaction required.
- Return your items to the Helpdesk lobby.