Special Program Funding
The Office of the President makes available each semester limited funding for student-oriented projects.
In the past, special program funding has been provided to help financially support many different programs, including, but not limited to:
- Take Back the Night Rally (Center for Women's Concerns)
- Black History/Mocktail Party (AKEBA)
- Student Trip to Ottawa (Historical Association/Club Canada)
- Miss Caribbean Pageant (Club Caribbean)
- Stop the Hate/Train the Trainer (Center for Fraternity/Sorority Life)
- Senior Art Exhibition (Art Museum)
How to Apply for Special Program Funding
In an effort to make it easier for students to apply only once to several offices for possible grant funding, the President's Office along with College Auxiliary Services, Multicultural Awareness, Student Activities and Volunteerism Office, and the Alumni Relations Office have adopted one application to be used by all offices.
Student organizations can download the Special Program Funding Application and return it prior to the deadline dates (listed in the application) to the Student Activities and Volunteerism Office in the Angell College Center.
For more information, contact Wayne Duprey at 518-564-2033 or by email at: [email protected]