Administration & Finance Strategic Plan
In Fall 2017, the Division of Administration and Finance began the process of implementing a new strategic plan. Highlights of the 2018-2019 plan are detailed below.
- In Fall 2017, Vice President for Administration and Finance, Josee Larochelle identified the need for a new division-wide strategic plan.
- To gather information for this plan, a Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis was conducted in October and November 2017.
- Results of this analysis identified four strategic directions to improve the division:
- Efficiencies through technology, space utilization, and use of facilities
- Morale and Teambuilding
- Retention and Development of Current Employees
- A strategic planning retreat was held in February 2018 involving representation from all Administration and Finance Departments. At this retreat, new mission, vision, and values were crafted; teams were identified to review the four areas above; and preliminary work plans were developed.
- In March and April 2018, the teams met to finalize the work plans and begin implementation of the new goals for 2018-2019. A total of 18 goals and 92 action plans were developed and are in the process of being implemented.