Jump to Footer

Directory of Human Resource Services Forms



Address Change Form

Employees may now change their address using the new Self Service feature.

Or by submitting the Address Change Form (PDF) to Human Resource Services

Annual Activity Report

According to Article 14 of the Professional Performance Review Agreement and Article 6 of the Academic Performance Review Agreement between UUP and SUNY Plattsburgh, each UUP employee is required to submit an Annual Activities Report to the President, or designee each year for the term of obligation last ended. Please note the May due date for Academic Affairs division employee.



Application to Volunteer


Background Verification Authorization Release Form


CP-1 (Appointment Form)

Appointment form, or reappointment following a break in service of one semester or more, for unclassified staff.

Contact HRS for assistance with automatic generation of CP-1 in ORS for new hire.

Need Help Completing the CP-1 Form?  View instructions.

CP-3 (Change in Status Form) Full-Time/Part Time

Change in status form, or reappointment, for unclassified staff.

Need Help Completing the CP-3 Form?  View instructions.

CP-3a (Adjunct Reappointment Form)

Reappointment for adjunct titles.

Need Help Completing the CP-3a Form?  View instructions.

CSEA Annual Performance Evaluation Form

Customer Comment Card


Employee Suggestion Program

Form to be used when submitting suggestions. Please print and sign the form prior to submission.

Employee Accident Report

This form must be completed and forwarded to Human Resource Services to report a work-related accident.


Honorarium Approval

Official Activity Expense Payment or Service Payment


Health Insurance Transaction Form PS-404



Leave Donation Form


Name Change Form


Personal Information Form

Performance Review (Professional)

Performance Review (Academic)


Statement in Lieu of Oath


Tenure Clock Stop Form

Request to stop the clock toward continuing or permanent appointment for birth/adoption/foster care placement of a child


UP-8P (Request for Extra Service/Other Service Form)

Request for Extra Service/Other Service Form (All Employees except M/C).


Violence Incident Report Form

A reportable violent incident should be defined as any threatening remark or overt act of physical violence against a person(s) or property whether reported or observed.

Voluntary Reduction in Work Schedule (VRWS}

This program allows employees to voluntarily trade income for time off. See your Collective Bargaining Agreement for additional details specific to your negotiating agreement.


Back to top