Frequently Asked Questions About Financial Services
The most frequently asked questions about financial services
Use CTRL+F to search for keywords
Didn't find your answer?
- What is the Financial Stability Plan?
- Why is the Financial Stability Plan necessary?
- How serious is the budget situation?
- How did we get here?
- What actions is the College taking to address the budget situation?
- How will decisions be made?
- Does the Financial Stability Plan affect the entire campus?
- How would an increase in enrollment affect the Financial Stability Plan?
- Is there a retirement incentive?
- What can I do to help?
- How can I share my ideas?
- How does the purchasing process work?
- How long does it take to get items requested?
- Why do I have to get bids or quotes?
- Can I enter into a contract on my own?
- Must we always use (MWBE) Minority Women Business Enterprises and (SDVOB) Service Disabled Veteran-owned Business vendors?
- How do I contact the Purchasing Office?
- Should I use a procurement card or a purchase requisition?
- Can a service that requires prevailing wage/certified payroll be paid with a P-card?
- I am owed a credit on a purchase order. What do I do?
- What needs to be on a packing slip or invoice?
- What documentation is needed for shipping costs exceeding $100?
- What needs to be included with a receipt for a meeting/event where food was served?
- How do I ensure I am not charged sales tax?
- How do I let you know that a charge is part of a purchase order paid throughout the year, such a monthly subscription?
- When do I need to use the Third-Party Reimbursement Form?
- When is an invoice required?
- When should an IFR account be created/used?
- When should a reimbursement check be returned to OSC as a Refund of Appropriation
- When should a reimbursement check be deposited locally?
- If I receive a check from a non-state resource, can I directly deposit it into my IFR?
- How do I complete a purchase requisition for an item being paid with college and third-party funds?
- How do I certify a P-card purchase that is paid for by a third party?