Frequently Asked Questions About Financial Services
The most frequently asked questions about financial services.
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Financial Stability Plan
- How to Buy
- How to Pay
- Third-Party Support and Reimbursement
- Travel FAQ Page
Use CTRL+F to search for keywords
Budget & Financial Planning
Financial Stability Plan
- What is the Financial Stability Plan?
- Why is the Financial Stability Plan necessary?
- How serious is the budget situation?
- How did we get here?
- What actions is the college taking to address the budget situation?
- How will decisions be made?
- Does the Financial Stability Plan affect the entire campus?
- How would an increase in enrollment affect the Financial Stability Plan?
- Is there a retirement incentive?
- What can I do to help?
- How can I share my ideas?
How to Buy
How to Pay
Third-Party Support & Reimbursement
- When do I need to use the Third-Party Reimbursement Form?
- When is an invoice required?
- When should an IFR account be created/used?
- When should a reimbursement check be returned to OSC as a Refund of Appropriation
- When should a reimbursement check be deposited locally?
- If I receive a check from a non-state resource, can I directly deposit it into my IFR?
- How do I complete a purchase requisition for an item being paid with college and third-party funds?
- How do I certify a P-card purchase that is paid for by a third party?