Continuing to strategically align the budget with campus’s priorities and increase the transparency of budget development. Our budgets will be set and finalized via the campus budget preparation process. Therefore, non-emergency off-cycle requests will not be considered until the next budget development process.
Fiscal Year 2022/2023 Updates
On Feb. 4, 2022, Vice President Larochelle issued the FY 2022/2023 Budget Development Memorandum.
Budget Development Timeline
Budget 101 Training
Learn more about budget basics in the Budget 101 Training Guide.
IFR/SUTRA Budget Development
IFR accounts generate revenue related to self-supporting services and activities beyond
funded in the core operating budget (State Operating Fund).
Account managers will be required to schedule appointments with the Budget and Financial Reporting office to complete their IFR and SUTRA budgets. Account managers will be required to virtual come to each appointment with the following materials for each IFR and SUTRA account: Estimated July 1, 2022 cash balance, estimated revenue, expenditures and cash transfers. Read the IFR & SUTRA Fund Budget Development Guidance.
To schedule your appointment please select an appointment block on the IFR/SUTRA Budget Development Meeting Google Sheet (log in required).
Include your name and account number(s) for each appointment.
Budget Facts & References
- Fiscal Year 2022/23 Summer Pooled Offset Rate 29.70%
- Fiscal Year 2021/22 Fringe Benefit Rate 62.70%
- Fiscal Year 2022/23 Estimated Fringe Rate 63.95%
- Administrative Overhead Rate 5.6%
- Maintenance Overhead Rate 8.7%
- Minimum Wage $12.50 effective 12/31/2020
- Minimum Wage $13.20 effective 12/31/2021
- Budget Sub-Object Codes
- IFR/SUTRA Budget Development Template
- IFR/SUTRA Fund Guidance - Fiscal Year 2022/23