Jump to Footer

Campus Space and Facilities Change and Funding Application and Report Form


This form serves multiple purposes. Certain changes in how a space is used, changes in oversight responsibility for a space from one campus department or division to another, and changes that require physical alteration of a space need prior administrative approval (Part A). Other minor changes that do not meet any of the aforementioned criteria, such as colleagues in the same department switching offices, do not need approval beyond the department level but still need to be reported to the Facilities Department (Part B).

Back to top