We appreciate your patience as we implement our new automated system.
ReADY Request is live! This online integrated Work Management System, is a user-friendly system that will improve work order communication across our campus. Not only will you be able to request a work order quickly, you will be able to monitor and communicate with technicians throughout the process.
How to Submit a Work Order
Work orders are submitted using ReADY Request. ReADY Request can be accessed by logging in to My Plattsburgh or the link below.
Please be aware that if your work order request is of an urgent nature (i.e. major leaks, threats to personal safety, major electrical issues, major plumbing issues) please call (518)564-5044 during regular business hours (7:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. M-F) or (518)564-5030 after hours or on the weekends/holidays.
Using ReADY Request
When submitting a work order, be prepared to provide all relevant information related to the job, issue, etc. Please view the how to guide below for instructions on how to use ReADY Request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I need to submit a work order?
- How can I check the progress of my work order?
- How long will it take for my work order to be completed?
- What information should I provide in the work order?
- Will I receive a notification when the work order is completed?
- Will I receive a notification if the work order cannot be completed?