Notary Public Service on Campus
Discover the individuals available to perform notarial functions on campus.
Click on the column title to sort or use CTRL+F to search.
|Darren Barcomb||University Police||128 Health Center|
|Gina Bond||Institutional Advancement||112B Hawkins|
|Michele Carpentier||Special Programs||110 Angell College Center|
|Julie Collins||Communication Sciences & Disorders||224 Sibley|
|Joshua Coons||University Police||126 Health Center|
|Jesse Decosse||Student Financial Services||105 Kehoe|
|Angeline Dickerson||Communication Studies||103 Yokum|
|Christine Landry||Honors Program||121 Hawkins|
|Jules LaPoint||Central Heating Plant||109 Service Building|
|Crystal Lytle||Library||221 Feinberg|
|Sarah Reyell||Human Resource Services||912 Kehoe|
|Karen Richard||History||224 Champlain Valley|
|Sharon St. Louis||Institutional Advancement||025 Hawkins|
|Seth Silver||University Police||130 Health Center|
|Angela Sprague||Student Financial Services||403 Kehoe|
|Paula Walfield||University Police||113 Health Center|
|Eric Zielinski||University Police||128 Health Center|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am a notary public but I am not included in the campus directory.Regional Procurement Services can provide you with more information on how to be listed on the directory.
- How do I become a notary public?
- What is my obligation if I am a campus notary public?
- How much does it cost to be a notary public?
- I have received my renewal application form. What do I do now?
- What is a notary public’s function?