Sponsored Research Office
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and high quality support services to faculty and staff to develop and secure external grants and contracts to implement effective research educational and public service programs in support of the institutional mission. We are your full service support office.
Sponsored Research and Programs is the campus Office of the Research Foundation of SUNY which serves as the legal applicant and fiscal administrator for all grants and contracts awarded to SUNY institutions, faculty and staff.
The following is a list of services that are available on campus to assist you in developing and implementing an externally sponsored project. Sponsored Research and Programs will assist you in the pre-award process:
- Identifying potential sponsor(s)
- Securing sponsor guidelines and information
- Making contact with a program officer to discuss your proposal
- Developing the proposal narrative and budget
- Word processing and typing the proposal, budget and required forms
- Duplicating the required copies
- Transmitting the copies to the sponsor
- Consent and assent forms for human subjects