Administration & Finance Divisional Events
Stay connected with administration and finance by subscribing to our event calendar and submitting division events.
Calendar & Information on Current & Past Events
Administration & Finance Divisional Calendar
See more or less events by clicking the Week, Month, or Agenda tabs.
The Retention and Staff Development Strategic Planning team is pleased to offer Diversity/Empathy sessions by Michelle Cromwell, VP of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion/Chief Diversity Officer, as part of our customer service and skills training initiatives. All employees are expected to attend as we strive to increase cultural awareness and promote positive attitudes between ourselves and our students, and each other.
Please click on the following link by the end of the day on Thursday, January 9th to indicate which session you will be attending:
M&O employees can also respond directly to Karen Richard at x5016.
All other employees can contact Human Resource Services if needed.
- Tuesday 1/14, 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. Cardinal Lounge (ACC)
- Tuesday 1/14, 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Cardinal Lounge (ACC)
- Tuesday 1/14, 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Cardinal Lounge (ACC)
- Wednesday 1/15, 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Cardinal Lounge (ACC)
- Wednesday 1/15, 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Hermes Conference Room (AuSable Hall)
- Wednesday 1/15, 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Hermes Conference Room (AuSable Hall)
- Thursday 1/16, 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Hermes Conference Room (AuSable Hall)
- Thursday 1/16, 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Hermes Conference Room (AuSable Hall)
- Friday 1/17, 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Cardinal Lounge (ACC)
2020 Business Intelligence (BI) Finance Lab Sessions
The Budget and Financial Reporting Services Office will be hosting monthly Business Intelligence Finance Lab Sessions. Business Intelligence (BI) is our campus’s financial reporting tool used to view and monitor your departmental budgets and related expenditures. Along with the Budget and Financial Reporting Services Office, Nancy Bennett from purchasing and Avis Foster from accounts payable will be at each lab session to help answer any expenditure related BI questions. Each session gives campus users the opportunity to ask specific BI questions and learn how to monitor departmental budgets and expenditures with ease.
All sessions will be held in Hawkins 153C from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. on the following dates:
- Nov 15
- Dec 6
- Jan 10
- Mar 13
- Apr 10
- May 8
- June 12
Please RSVP to Sherri LaValley, [email protected]
- Past Events
- Guidelines for Event Submissions